If you’re looking for cabins on the Wild Coast, then look no further! We have six comfortable, rustic thatched cabins, each sleeping up to four guests. All of these are linked together by a wooden walkway which leads you to the entertainment and ablution areas.
Each Cabin Features:
• 2 Bedrooms (one room has two 3/4 beds, and one room has a bunk bed)
• A wooden balcony with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean and Mtentu Estuary
• Chairs and a small table on each balcony
• Solar powered lighting, but no power/plug points
• We provide basic bedding and bath towels, but you are welcome to bring your own if you would like
There are shared ablutions a short walk along the wooden walkway, with hot showers. Easy access to the entertainment area, including the dining area, a large deck and the bar.
The cabins at Mtentu Lodge are cosy, comfortable sleeping quarters, ensuring you are well rested and ready for an incredible day of exploring the surrounding areas.